General Purpose Committee
- To advise the Governing Body on priorities, including Health and Safety, for the maintenance and development of the school’s premises.
- To oversee arrangements for repairs and maintenance.
- To make recommendations to the Finance Committee on premises related expenditure
- In consultation with the Head Teacher and Finance Committee, to oversee premises related funding bids.
- To oversee arrangements, including Health and Safety and appropriate insurance, for the use of school premises by outside users, subject to Governing Body policy.
- To carry out an annual risk assessment of the school premises.
- To establish and keep under review a Premises Development Plan.
- To establish and keep under review an Accessibility Plan.
- To ensure full compliance with any Health & Safety Audit of the premises within required timescales.
People who work in this committee: