Vision, Aims and Values
We foster a caring and creative environment, based on Christian Values, where all achievement is celebrated and children are inspired and challenged to fulfill their potential.
At Ashwicken Church of England Primary School we aim to provide a happy, supportive and caring environment based on Christian values where…
- understanding, tolerance, fairness, respect and safety for all others is pre-eminent.
- the physical, spiritual, moral, social and cultural needs of each child are met.
- pupils and staff are treated fairly, promoting a positive attitude towards themselves and others without bias of culture, race or gender.
- home, school, church and community work in supportive partnership.
- the whole school community is committed to environmental awareness.
A stimulating learning environment is provided…
- which gives opportunities for creativity and challenge.
- where curiosity is welcomed, enquiry encouraged and the excitement of learning is fostered.
- to enable all children to have equal access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, so that they acquire the skills and knowledge to become independent learners.
- where children have opportunities to make decisions, to solve problems and learn through first hand experiences.
- which enables each child to experience success.
- to encourage all children to develop their skills, knowledge and talents to achieve their full potential and become valuable members of our ever changing society.