Vision, Aims and Values
Our vision is to promote excellence in education, which values and encourages the pursuit of lifelong learning. We want our children to be inspired and challenged, through a stimulating, creative and caring environment where all achievement is celebrated.
At Ashwicken Church of England Primary School we aim to provide a happy, supportive and caring environment based on Christian values where…
- understanding, tolerance, fairness, respect and safety for all others is pre-eminent.
- the physical, spiritual, moral, social and cultural needs of each child are met.
- pupils and staff are treated fairly, promoting a positive attitude towards themselves and others without bias of culture, race or gender.
- home, school, church and community work in supportive partnership.
- the whole school community is committed to environmental awareness.
A stimulating learning environment is provided…
- which gives opportunities for creativity and challenge.
- where curiosity is welcomed, enquiry encouraged and the excitement of learning is fostered.
- to enable all children to have equal access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, so that they acquire the skills and knowledge to become independent learners.
- where children have opportunities to make decisions, to solve problems and learn through first hand experiences.
- which enables each child to experience success.
- to encourage all children to develop their skills, knowledge and talents to achieve their full potential and become valuable members of our ever changing society.