- Grey trousers
- White shirt or polo shirt
- School sweatshirt or navy blue jumper
- Black shoes not trainers
- Grey shorts.
- Flat soled sandals or shoes not trainers
- Grey pinafore dress, skirt or smart grey trousers
- White blouse or polo shirt
- School sweatshirt/cardigan or navy blue jumper or cardigan
- Black flat shoes not trainers
- Blue and white gingham dress
- Grey shorts
- Flat soled sandals or shoes not trainers.
Sweatshirt and Cardigans with the school logo are ordered through the school.
Every child needs to keep a pair of Wellington boots in school for playtime and outdoor environmental activities.
- Black shorts, white t-shirt and trainers.
- A warm top, jogging trousers or tracksuit for colder weather outdoor sports.
- The PE kit must be named and should all be in a clearly named bag.
- The PE kit must be kept in school from Monday to Friday and taken home at weekends to be washed.
ALL CLOTHING MUST BE CLEARLY NAMED WITH INDELIBLE INK OR NAME TAGS
- No jewellery is to be worn at school except for plain stud earrings and wristwatches. These must be removed for PE and swimming activities.
- Long hair needs be tied back when children are taking part in PE.
- No make-up or nail varnish to be worn
- Extreme hairstyles are not allowed.